About the Contributor
December 14, 2020
Are you stuck at home quarantined having no idea what to do? Or feeling anxious about the Corona Virus spread? Hang in there because here are 10 things to do during the pandemic.
1.Redo your room: You might have been busy with school, but now that we have all this time off look to the bright side. This could be an amazing time to put aside for redoing and redecorating your room.
2. Bake or cook something: This is a perfect time to bake or cook something to relax and distract yourself.
3. Start a new hobby: This could be a great opportunity to find a new hobby that you really enjoy.
4. Facetime a friend: For most people it’s important to stay in touch with friends, especially because in this era we can’t always see them in person so why not facetime them for a little bit and catch up.
5. Listen to music: Listening to music can help in many situations, it’s also scientifically proven that it can make you feel numerous emotions, so if you ever feel down about being trapped in your home try listening to music.
6. Go on a walk with no electronics: In 2020 it’s almost impossible to escape from all the technology, going on a walk with no electronics for even 20 minutes can boost your mood as well as preventing you from sitting in your house all day.
7. Look at old childhood photos: Looking at old childhood photos releases lots of memories you’ve forgotten about and might bring out a smile or two.
8. Try virtual yoga: This is many people’s favorite way to relax, stretch and get a workout at the same time and the best part is you can do it from the comfort of your own home.
9. Go on a hike: When you need to wind down from all the stress but still want to get outside and do something go on a hike, this is a perfect way to be grateful for all the beautiful things around you even with all the bad things happening in our world right now.
10. Watch a movie: Watching movies are extremely fun to do as well as to increase your awareness and social skills, next time you are feeling very lazy just turn on your favorite movie and relax.
About the Contributor